Loking for Training Material – NC: Grain Hadling processes – Level 3 (23154) &Level 2 (20151) SETA Approved)

Front Page Looking For… Seeking Accreditation or Training material Loking for Training Material – NC: Grain Hadling processes – Level 3 (23154) &Level 2 (20151) SETA Approved)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Tass Schwab 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Jabu Mdhluli
    Participant

Dear Members,

We are looking for professional developed AgriSETA training material for the following:

– NC: Grain Handling Processes NQF Level 3 (23154) and,

– NC: Grain Handling Processes NQF Level 2 (20151) 

Please inbox me or send e-mail to admin@zwelakhebs.co.za or cell 064 000 1380 during office hours(Mon-Friday) 08h00-16h00.

Kind regards,

Jabu

Share on Social Media

Tass Schwab
    Participant

Hello Jabu, are you aware that AGRISETA has Free Learning material for download? They have 23154. Check for Quality though! Have a look at this:

http://www.agriseta.co.za/qualifications.aspx?section=5&page=150&TheFrame_ID=9999

Share on Social Media

Danielle Gibb
    Participant

Tass, its so refreshing to find someone who is not afraid to let someone know where they can get something for free. Normally people don’t like sharing 🙂 Kudos to you.

Share on Social Media

Jabu Mdhluli
    Participant

Hi Tass,

Wow! Thank you so much for such a valuable information, I like your good spirit of sharing; there are very few like you.     

Share on Social Media

Tass Schwab
    Participant

It is a pleasure!!!

Like I said, download and check but it you are applying to AGRISETA they should accept the material considering its theirs!!

Share on Social Media

Tass Schwab
    Participant

Thank you Danielle, also want to put a foot in before some charlatan sells the same free material Jabu or anyone else. There are hoards of sharks lurking of late…

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

I second that!  Great to see!  High 5 for you Tass!!

Share on Social Media

Tass Schwab
    Participant

Thank you Lynel.

Share on Social Media

marcel samali
    Participant

point of correct,please those materials you have to develop,u do not submit like that ,i have 10 qualifications with AGRISETA

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media