List of Registered Skills Development Facilitators

Front Page Looking For… Vacancies & Seeking Practitioners for Contracts or Projects List of Registered Skills Development Facilitators

This topic contains 1 reply, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Noloyiso Damane 5 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Elize Hewitt

Where can I get a list of Registered Skills Development facilitators names and contact detail?

Share on Social Media

I am also one of SDF’s. my e-mail is noloyiso.damane@bpsd.za.org

Share on Social Media

Try the HWSETA as they seem a bit more organised as opposed to other SETAs and all the best! SETAs stopped publicising the list of accredited Assessors / Modeartors as telemarketers where using these details for their sales campaigns

Share on Social Media

Elize Hewitt

thank you very much

Share on Social Media

I am a registered sdf with hwseta.

i would like to be of assistance to you.

dubenon@yahoo.com

Share on Social Media

Hi Willie

You need the list for?

Regards

Share on Social Media

NELSON MASHASHANE
    Participant

I AM ACCREDITED SDF EMAIL ME AT NELSON@STIMULATIONTRAINING.CO.ZA

REGARDS

NELSON MASHASHANE

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media

One thought on “List of Registered Skills Development Facilitators

• Lisa Amanda Bradshaw

I agree with you Tshavhumbwa, we do need to all make a meaningful contribution. Those that get the inferior education, lets not kid ourselves, are people being taught in the townships. If you are lucky enough to go to private schools or the old model C schools you still do get a better education. This is no equality with Township schools where the majority of our black children go!! There are some very good township schools but as a whole they are marginalised. That strike earlier this year. Who did it affect!! Private schools stayed open and my son at a model C school missed one day!! When primary school subjects go from 6 to 4 compulsory in the new system – Old model C schools will not lessen the load – Town ship schools will!! Is that equality. We must however all fight for a better education for all and discourse must start now!!!

Comments are closed.