Let me sell your material!

Front Page Looking For… Learning Material Development Let me sell your material!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Michelle Hendriksz Michelle Hendriksz 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Tass Schwab
    Tass Schwab
    Participant

Dear Material Developers,

I often get requests for training material, and sometimes I simply do not have what the people are looking for. How about simply sending me your email address and when I have a request (of which I often do!) It would be helpful to send me a list of what you do have. Payment will come directly to me, I deposit your portion and you send the material to the contact directly. Drop me a line!!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards

Tass

Share on Social Media

Hi Tass,

I develop materials that is more company specific. I design the exercises and assessment tools around company specific examples and relevancy. I also align existing materials. A lot of the established companies have rooms full of training manuals that are not accredited or aligned and I provide that service as well. So If you have any clients that are looking for a more personalised service rather than off the shelf materials, please keep me in mind.

Kind regards

Michelle Hendriksz

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media