When posting, please remember that you are wanting to create a business relationship - whether a contract or work relationship. Use your post to present a professional image of yourself & if relevant, your organisation. In addition to what you are looking for, provide your name, title, and contact details.
KVRQhubeka are recruiting for various learnerships that will be run in the early part of 2018. We would like to invite all disabled individuals who are interested to apply for these opportunities to work and gain a national qualification within various fields in the greater Johannesburg area.
There are a number of available places for each qualification. Candidates should meet the following criteria:
1) Must be between 18 and 28 years of age
2) Must be a South African citizen
3) Must have a Grade 12 certificate with passes in English and mathematics
4) Should preferably reside within reasonable travelling distance to Germiston, Sandton and Midrand.
5) Must have a medical certificate verifying his/her disability and indicating the nature of the disability.
Our clients' demographic and employment equity requirements will be taken into account during the selection process, and do not necessarily reflect those of KVRQhubeka.
All interested applicants should send their CVs, a copy of matric certificate and a copy of their ID documents to [email protected]. Please use reference number (LD2018) in the subject line.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews and a selection pre-assessment will take place on a date to be communicated. Unfortunately only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Please note that stipends will be paid in accordance with SETA guidelines.