Is there a need for Providers to make use of ETD Evaluators/Verifiers

Front Page Looking For… Verifiers / Evaluators of ETD Providers Is there a need for Providers to make use of ETD Evaluators/Verifiers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lynel Farrell
    Keymaster

I have been reading various blogs/posts and discussions where Providers complain about not being able to get assistance direct from Evaluators/Verifiers in order to get their “house” in order.  With this in mind, how do we know if this is in fact a need in industry and not merely a way of expressing frustration because of audits that are not favourable?

My intension with this discussion is to get your input in order to either take it up with the powers that be, or to ignore all previous discussions, as it could have been mis-read by me.  Your input is important to me.

Share on Social Media
    Lynel Farrell
    Keymaster

To all Training Providers(big and small), please give me feedback in summary with regards to the problems that you have or had with accreditation applications, annual monitoring and evaluator reports, quality assurance that is just not up to standard, the amount of re-works etc.  I have a possible solution already which I have been working on for months now, but your input will fine-tune this.  I value your input!

Lynel Farrell
    Keymaster

I hope that this topic was merely posted at the wrong time, and that I could still get some feedback (if any).

Lynel Farrell
    Keymaster

Thanking those who viewed, I guess my question have been answered.  I trust that you all have a great week further!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media