Inquiry on the ASSOCIATION FOR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT IN SOUTH AFRICA

Front Page Looking For… Independent Consultants Inquiry on the ASSOCIATION FOR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT IN SOUTH AFRICA

This topic contains 1 reply, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Tracey Norton (Berry) 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

DK Teyim
    Participant

Good day members,

Just a quick inquiry on the above association. Is anyone here a member? Is there an office? On their website i only see cell phone numbers. I tried calling the assistant and the membership person, the phones ring but no respond. Is there any other skills development association?

Thank you

DK Teyim 

Share on Social Media

at the present moment there is nothing like that association only APPETD try their membership

Share on Social Media

DK Teyim
    Participant

Thanks alot Jamela. would you by any chance know if APPETD is recognised by SAQA?

Share on Social Media

Charlene Peens
    Participant

Hi DK

There is most definitely an Association for Skills Development in South Africa. We are a SAQA registered professional body.  Inbox us at kzn@asdsa.org.za and we will provide you with the details.  I am in the KZN region but we do have other branches. 

Regards

Charlene

Share on Social Media

Linda Ingram
    Participant

Hi DK,

I’m the Vice-Chair of the APPETD Board (Association of Private Providers for Education, Training and Development). Our CEO is Cynthia Reynders. Yes of course we are recognised by SAQA and we hundreds of accredited providers that are members. You may join APPETD as an individual too. Why don’t you visit the website for contact details and you an also see the list of providers that partner with us. We would be very happy to have you on board. Inbox me if I can assist you further.

Regards

Linda Ingram

Share on Social Media

Hi DK

I am sorry that you had difficulty in contacting the association. As my colleagure Charlene has said, ASDSA is a SAQA registered professional body and we are very much in existence as an association for skills development practitioners across all fields. We will be very happy to assist you.

KZN: kzn@asdsa.org.za

National: info@asdsa.org.za

Regards, Tracey Norton (ASDSA KZN Chairperson)

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media