I thought the service delivery problems with Services SETA were resolved

Front Page Looking For… Employment Practices: Recruitment, Succession Planning, Labour Brokers I thought the service delivery problems with Services SETA were resolved

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cas Olivier
    Participant

On 23 January 2011 I received an evaluation report stating that I am registered as moderator for 5 qualifications

After applying for the National Certificate: Business Advising Operations I received an evaluation report dated 25 April 2012  stating that I am now only registered for one of the qualifications instead of 5.

Registration for the National Certificate: Business Advising Operations was not approved. Reason stated: CV not detailed enough, although I provided the information on my CV in the same format as for the 5 approved qualifications.

I responded on this 8 working days ago and am totally ignored.

How can I get Samantha Smith to respond on my emails as well as those being cc-ed in her emails

Share on Social Media

Hi

Did you perhaps manage to sort this out – we are looking for an assessor – 

Qualification ID 48967

National Certificate: Business Advising Operations

US116368

NQF6

Looking forward!

Kim –             073 0544 896, kim.jvr@britefire.com

Cas Olivier
    Participant

Hi Kim,

Some you win, some you lose.

I lost this one but won others.

I am an assessor training provider if this can help.

Kind regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media

One thought on “I thought the service delivery problems with Services SETA were resolved

• Paula Whitaker

Here here! It is ONLY through the training and development that we will overcome South Africa’s challenges. Yes, Let’s stand up and make one noise, keep flying our flag and shout for education!

Comments are closed.