I need help to get my skills training business SETA registered asap?

Front Page Looking For… Independent Consultants I need help to get my skills training business SETA registered asap?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I need to get my skills training business SETA registered rather urgently.

My company’s basic description & services is:

MultiCad Design Solutions CC Website: http://www.multicad.co.za

ArchiCad Solution Centre, Western Cape Region, South Africa | ArchiCad Training | ArchiCad Technical Support | Buy ArchiCad / Artlantis / Cinema 4D | Graphisoft Registered Consultant

I was advised to register here at Skills-Universe to network and source for consultants to assist me with this process that I am totally not familiar with.

Any suitable person that could assist me to identify the correct SETA for which to register and help me compile the necessary application and documents must please contact me? Message me here on this site please?

I assume we will first need to talk to finalize the requirements before we can start with any further process, because I have no understanding of what this process entails or requires. I will require a quotation / proposal and your basic background and some references for consideration.

Your kind and speedy assistance will be appreciated.

Regards

Francois Swanepoel

Share on Social Media
    Bernard Botha
    Participant

Francois,

My name is Bernard Botha and I am part of a small group that concentrates on SETA accreditation.  You can mail at bothabe@telkomsa.net or my partner renee@setaservices.co.za.

We have been in this game for a long time and know all the ins and outs.

Renee is the person who can arrange for the references.  Looking forward to working with you.

Bernard Botha

Renee’ McGibbon
    Participant

Good evening Francois,

We can certainly be of help.

Kindly send your contact details to me at renee@setaservices.co.za and I will forward the required information to you. I have attached our various accreditation options for your perusal and consideration.

In the interim, you may visit our website http://www.seta-accreditation-services.co.za for further information.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Renee’

Andrea Kellett
    Participant

Hi there,

We can certainly help you with this – please see http://www.thrive.co.za for more information about us and the way we work. We have more than 10 years’ experience and have done almost 400 company accreditations successfully in 19 different Setas.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Andrea

Samantha Schwenk
    Participant

Hi Franscois,

I am based in Cape Town and can assist from this side.  You can contact me on info@dunsinea.com or my cel  0763324566, I have deal with Service Seta, Mict Seta, Teta, Merseta and also deal with companies in Higher Education.

Regards,

Samantha

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media