We are looking for competent HW SETA Facilitators and Assessors for the following Unit Standards;
1) US 259622 – Describe the functions of the workplace health and safety representative.
2) US 120330 – Conduct a continuous risk assessment in a workplace.
3) US 259639 – Explain basic health and safety principles in and around the the workplace.
4) US 9964 – Apply health and safety to a work area.
5) US 259617 – Conduct an investigation into workplace safety, health and environmental incidents.
6) US 259610 – Demonstrate basic understanding of the procedure for submission of compensation claims
for injuries and occupational diseases.
7) US 259604 - Verify compliance to safety, health and environmental requirements in the workplace.
8) US 259597 - Explain emergency preparedness and response procedures.
9) US 119567 – Perform basic life support and first aid procedures.
10) US 13915 – Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of HIV/AIDS in a workplace, and its effects on a
business sub-sector, own organisation and a specific workplace.
11) US 259601 – Participate in the implementation and evaluation of a safety and health management programme in the workplace.
12) US 120325 – Monitor, report and advise on the application of safety and health principles regarding the movement of people and materials in and around a working place.
13) US 120333 – Conduct, report and follow up on a pre-use safety and or audit inspection.
14) US 120344 – Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of relevant current occupational health and safety legislation.