help needed on registering with SETA'S

Front Page Looking For… SETAs, levies & scarce skills, TVET colleges, PSET help needed on registering with SETA'S

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Des Squire 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

laura wojtulewicz
    Participant

New here, so not sure if I can post a question here. Trying to register as an assessor with various SETA’S. – where is the best place. to search for qualification Ids & unit standard codes??? Or the best way to find these. I know the general topic which I want to register but might not know exact unit standard name or levels? Can anyone kindly point me in the right direction. Tks.

Share on Social Media

Des Squire
    Participant

If you go to http://www.saqa.org.za and on the home page look for qualification and unit standards. This will bring you to another page where you can choose between either a qualification or a unit standard. Then just enter a name or title. Don’t worry about the rest. See what comes up and carry on from there. If you have a problem give me a call on Monday and I will walk you through it – 0828009057

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media