Freelance Facilitators, ETDP SETA Constituent Assessors and Moderators Needed

Front Page Looking For… Vacancies & Seeking Practitioners for Contracts or Projects Freelance Facilitators, ETDP SETA Constituent Assessors and Moderators Needed

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author

Renee’ McGibbon
    Participant

Greetings ETD Practioners,

Prestige ETD Group (Pty) Ltd is looking to contract with freelance Facilitators, Assessors and Moderators for the following unit standards:
    10294 Identify and respond to learners with special needs and barriers to learning
    15228 Advise on the establishment and implementation of a quality management system for skills development practices in an organisation
    15232 Coordinate planned skills development interventions in an organisation
    117874 Guide learners about their learning, assessment and recognition opportunities
    123391 Develop education, training and development (ETD) policies and procedures for an organisation
    252492 Develop inclusive learning programmes that enable participation of learners experiencing barriers to learning and development
    117871 Facilitate learning using a variety of given methodologies
    115753 Conduct outcomes-based assessment
    115759 Conduct moderation of outcomes-based assessments

Assessors and Moderators must be currently registered as constituents with the ETDP SETA.
    We will require currently certified copies (not older than 3 month’s) of I.D.’s and qualifications, CV’s and ETDP constituent registration forms from all successful applicants.
    We have branches in Johannesburg and Kwa-Zulu Natal, but will be offering these courses country wide, so all suitably qualified candidates are welcome to apply!
    Kindly e-mail your applications with the freelance position applied for in the subject matter field to Renée at renee@setaservices.co.za or renee@prestige-etd-group.co.za

Kind regards

Renée McGibbon

Share on Social Media

Hi Renée I also have 115753 Etdp assessor number but is for community house building so can i apply

Share on Social Media

Celeste Jacobs
    Participant

Hi Renée, i have US117871, US115753 and US115759. I am based in Durban. I have attached my SOR and will pop out to have my ID certified and send it to you. I look forward to hearing back from you. If you would like my direct email it is celeste@ththospitalitytraining.com
    Kind regards
    Celeste

Share on Social Media
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anonymous

Hi Renee

I have facilitated both the OD-ETDP Certificate & Diploma courses, which include all of the above unit standards.
    I am also registered with ETDP-SETA for all unit standards.

I have sent you an e-mail with all my documents.
    Please let me know if there is anything else you require.

Best regards
    Carin Surman
    082-889-7958

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media