Freelance facilitators and assessors for 59201 and 57712 needed!

Front Page Looking For… Freelance Facilitators Freelance facilitators and assessors for 59201 and 57712 needed!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am looking for freelance facilitators & assessors who have constituent reg for qual ID 59201 and 57712. Must have experience of training leadership, management and project management in corporates. Please contact me if you are a dynamic facilitator and reg assessor!

Share on Social Media

Hello Jianelle, I have experience of facilitating the Further Education and Training Certificate: Generic Management (ID 57712) qualification and I am registered to assess those units.

I am Gauteng-based, but willing to travel if required. Please contact me at kevink@yebo.co.za or call 082 784 8020 for further information.

Regards, Kevin Keenan

Hi Jianele

Angela Newman (nee Carter) and myself both have experience in facilitating 57712 and are registered assessors too (moderation registration pending). We are based in Port Elizabeth but willing to travel for facilitation. Very keen to do assessments. Please email me if you would like to discuss further. I can send you our CVs, as well as feedback from clients confirming our high standards and dynamic approach. info@theofficecoach.co.za

Thanks

Deirdre

Dear Madam,

I am an experienced Faciliatator and Assessor and registered for both qualifications.

Thanks Jianele.

Please give me your e-mail address and I will supply necessary documentation.

Kind Regards,

Walter Donaldson

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media