Freelance Business Communication/Selling Skills Facilitator needed

Front Page Looking For… Vacancies & Seeking Practitioners for Contracts or Projects Freelance Business Communication/Selling Skills Facilitator needed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Karen Sharpe
    Participant

We have need for an experienced facilitator who can travel to Kenya with our team next week, to deliver a class on business communication skills/selling skills for 3 days.
    This will develop into a longer term relationship with opportunities to run similar classes for us in South Africa; SADC and potentially including Europe.

Share on Social Media
    johnson ademola oni
    Participant

I am available,pls contact me on 0743278028 and send email so as to send my selling summary and resume. John

Paul Mapasure
    Participant

I am available. contact at tpmapasure@gmail.com or 0840996025

relebogile raphela
    Participant

Hi Karen

Please contact Natalie Delport on this email address Natalie@combinedskillsgroup.com or on 0110230900. She is an experienced facilitator. Thanks

Dear Karen
    Please take note that I have replied to your post on your KSharpe@nil.com email address as well, as I am interested in applying for the position of Facilitator as advertised. I have taken the liberty of including my CV for your scrutiny. I have facilitated training in Business Communication and Marketing at a corporate (organisation level) and tertiary (university students) capacity.
    Thank you in anticipation.
    Kind regards
    Ronald Springfield

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media