Freelance Assessors and Moderators needed in Johannesburg

Front Page Looking For… Vacancies & Seeking Practitioners for Contracts or Projects Freelance Assessors and Moderators needed in Johannesburg

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Maeve Erasmus
    Participant
    Hi All,
    My business partner and I are in the process of registering with SETA, hence our need or freelance assessors and moderators to assist with the following unit standards: 10294, 10508, 114226, 117860, 120305, 244564, 244578, 244589, 252031, 252531
    If you are based in Johannesburg and you are comfortable with these unit standards. Please contact me on maeveerasmus@gmail.com.  
    I look forward to hearing from you!
    Regards, 
    Maeve
    Share on Social Media
    Graeme Lategan
    Participant
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media

One thought on “Freelance Assessors and Moderators needed in Johannesburg

• Clinton Branders

I appreciate the truth posted in the this article. Some people hope for tomorrow, yet it never comes or they are holding onto false promises and these are false as they become naive as a result of needing to feed their children.

Des is correct, job profiles have wrong people applying them, and so many companies have internal titles but when you look at that title being advertised people find that they are out of the ‘loop’ and not in the running because it’s watered down in their working environment

Comments are closed.