FREE BBBEE CERTIFICATE FOR YOUTH ENTERPRISES

Front Page Looking For… Youth Careers Personal Development EQ FREE BBBEE CERTIFICATE FOR YOUTH ENTERPRISES

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DuduzileZwane 2 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Carl Liddle
    Participant

HI THERE ALL

ARE YOU BETWEEN THE AGES OF 18-35 AND HAVE A REGISTERED BUSINESS IN THE WESTERN CAPE REGION ?

WE HAVE AN EXCITING TRAINING SEMINAR JUST FOR YOU.

– HOW TO RUN YOUR BUSINESS 
    – BBBEE TRAINING AND COMPLIANCE
    – SALES PITCH

ALL THIS INFORMATION IN A FULL DAY TRAINING PROGRAMME. OUR FULLY TRAINED FACILITATORS WILL TAKE YOU THROUGH A DAY THAT WILL SHAPE YOUR BUSINESS AND LIFE FOREVER.

COST: R 300.00 PER PERSON

CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE WILL BE ISSUED AND ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE TRAINING YOU WILL RECEIVE A FREE BBBEE CERTIFICATE FOR YOUR ENTERPRISE AS WELL.

SEATS ARE LIMITED, TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.

EMAIL US AT: carl@sbsskills.co.za.

Share on Social Media

DuduzileZwane
    Participant

This is exactly what our young Entrepreneurs need to start-up a business

Would you perhaps come to Gauteng as well and other provinces?

Share on Social Media

Carl Liddle
    Participant

i will see dear please email me on carl@sbsskills.co.za then i will be able to let you know.

regards.

Share on Social Media
    Good day,
    Our company is fully accredited with the CETA and is in the process of applying for accreditation with the AgriSeta and requires training material on the following qualifications:
    1. National Certificate: Plant Production; NQF 1 Qual ID:48972
    2. National Certificate: Animal Production; NQF 1 Qual ID:48970
    3. National Certificate: Farming; NQF 2 Qual ID:20288
    4. General Education & Training Certificate: Poultry Production; NQF 1 Quali ID: 49580
    Kindly send us a quote accordingly
    Regards
    Robert Ngwenya
    Tel: +27 53 861 4753 (Head Office – Northern Cape: Kimberley)
    Tel: +27 11 026 2352 (Gauteng)
    Cell: +27 82 903 7852
    Fax2Email: +27 86 516 6198
    Skype (Personal): robert.ngwenya
    Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media

One thought on “FREE BBBEE CERTIFICATE FOR YOUTH ENTERPRISES

• Denise Bonnelle

I agree that portfolios should be in the possession of the Provider until final verification and certification has been completed – to avoid situations as such. However, as a Provider, we make it clear to all learners at the time of orientation that they are responsible for the safety of their portfolios if they are in their possession and we encourage them to keep a copy of the work they submit. This way if the portfolio is lost they have a copy as back up. This is to avoid a situation as such should that learner’s portfolios be called up for external moderation. I suggest you speak to the relevant SETA and let them know the situation and get their advice.

Comments are closed.