25th February 2010 at 1:51 pm #40773
Judy Janse van RensburgMember
EXECUTIVE COACHING FORMULA 1 WORKSHOP
A SOUTH AFRICAN MODEL FOR MANAGERS – “ Companies get 7 times the return
on investment in coaching” (Global study of coaching practice, AMA)
As executive coaches we believe that people who play leading roles in South
African business and communities need a South African coaching approach and
solution. Our coaching strategies
are based on our experience of working with the unique diversity of the South
African business community.
All our participants say about our work: “At last this is really about me”.
The Global Study of Successful Coaching Practices, by the American
Management Association, highlights the role of coaching in developing
executive leadership and
improving organizations’ productivity and profitability.
With Executive Coaching Formula 1, we offer a unique executive coaching intervention. A delegation of managers from the same company is coached as a team plus they receive an
individual follow up one-on-one coaching session.
THIS IS WHAT OUR INTERVENTION ACHIEVES:
Your participating managers:
- Raise their career responsibility and accountability
- Accelerate their leadership development
- Help build a dynamic work environment where work gets done with respect for people
- Combine individual dreams with company dreams
- Foster unwavering belief in the power of leadership to realize tangible progress
Special points of interest:
- Leadership is a top issue affecting your company today and in the future.
- Do your managers have enough leadership talent and commitment?
- Do you want to boost their performance?
Companies indeed perform better with synergy between motivated executives and good business practice.
A DELEGATION OF MANAGERS FROM THE SAME COMPANY COACHED AS A TEAM!
WHY INVEST IN THIS COACHING INTERVENTION?
- To invest in your managers and have them develop their capacities of self management and leadership
- To expect your managers and potential managers to become proactive in taking
responsibility for their career
- To raise their level of professionalism
DETAILS ABOUT FORMULA 1 EXECUTIVE COACHING
- This formula is company specific and takes min 6 and max 10 participants per team at a time
- As a team, they take part in a highly structured two day program, away from the
- In addition each participant individually receives one half day one-on-one coaching session. This session transfers the workshop experience to the concrete work situation and helps each one consolidate results
- These individual sessions take place in Port Elizabeth or at the company location,
within one month after the workshop.
THE FORMULA 1 IMPACT!
- Participants are motivated to a higher degree of team work and company loyalty
- As individuals they are empowered with self knowledge and self management skills
- Each has an insight in how to bring own talents and aspirations to fruition for the
benefit of your company
- As leaders they have a more holistic approach to encourage performance in others.
For enquiries concerning the content of the workshop, please contact Dr Janin on
041 – 367 2223, alternatively email her at email@example.com. For pricing and booking information please contact Judy Janse van Rensburg on 041 – 582 2990 or alternatively email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or register online at http://www.mindz.co.za.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.