Focus Group for Doctoral Research on Challenges experienced by Private Providers in terms of the quality assurance regime in South Africa

Front Page Looking For… Seeking Accreditation or Training material Focus Group for Doctoral Research on Challenges experienced by Private Providers in terms of the quality assurance regime in South Africa

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Dear Forum members

As part of my doctoral studies, I would like to create a focus group of members of this forum to explore some of the challenges surrounding quality assurance and accreditation of private providers.

This means you can participate online in your own time so that we would not have to meet at a specific time or place.

The way it will work is that I will post questions once a week for about 12 weeks in order to start the discussion on a  specific point. Participants would be free to comment or not, as they see fit. 

In reporting on the discussion, all the ethical norms will be observed, such as anonymity and confidentiality.

If you would like to participate in this focus group, please reply to this post.

Many thanks

Jacqui

Share on Social Media

Hi Jacqui – I would like to participate.

Regards

Kevan Wright

Jennifer Williams
    Participant

Hi Jacqui I am willing to participate.  Regards Jenni

Bernard Botha
    Participant

Jacqui,

Bernard Botha.  I would like to join your group, have been involved with private providers for quite some time and know most of the pitfalls and frustrations.

Morning

Will help with pleasure! Regards Gizelle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media

One thought on “Focus Group for Doctoral Research on Challenges experienced by Private Providers in terms of the quality assurance regime in South Africa

• sylvia hammond

Hi Zerelde, we’re happy for the skills-universe to be used for a survey.  Jacqui as it’s part of your research, maybe you’d like to do that.  Zerelde in preparation for a meeting with the chairperson, I would suggest that you download the Promotion of Administrative Justice Act. 

Comments are closed.