FET Public Private Partnership Workshop 2012

Front Page Looking For… Education, ECD, Post-school Education & Training FET Public Private Partnership Workshop 2012

This topic contains 1 reply, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

On behalf of APPETD you are invited to attend a workshop that will focus on the following:

PRIVATE FET’S – OUR FUTURE IN THE SOUTH AFRICAN EDUCATION SECTOR

FET PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP – THE WAY FORWARD

This will be an interactive workshop to address specific and mentioned concerns within the further Education and Training sector.  The discussions will be led by the APPETD FET Committee.

Representatives from Public FET’s and the CEO’s of the SETA’s will be invited to partake in these discussions.

Date:    21 September

Venue: All Suite on the 14th

Cnr 14th Avenue & Davidson Street, Fairlands

Time:   9h00 to 12h00

Cost:    R 400

TO REGISTER PLEASE CONTACT US ON:  Tel no: 011 234 3104/4 OR  

E – mail: info@appetd.org.za or admin@appetd.org.za

Share on Social Media

Anonymous

I would love to attend but am unable to make it; would you be so kind to let me know what was discussed?

quantum.vss@gmail.com

Thank you

Share on Social Media

Petra Penninkhoff
    Participant

The same applies to me. My email is petra.penninkhoff@tekomsa.net

Share on Social Media

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

I’ve asked Greatwill to post a summary to the APPETD group of what happens – after the event.  That will help all of us who can’t attend or are “out of town” – rather than to send personal emails.

Share on Social Media

Gugu Duma

hi,  would you also be offering the same worksho in Durban?  If not, please would you update us on the discussions.

you can email me on gugud@bdu.ac.za

Kind regards

Gugu

Share on Social Media

Petra Penninkhoff
    Participant

Thanks Sylvia

Share on Social Media

I would dearly like to attend this workshop but am unable to do so.  Please

report what was discussed for our perusal.  Your kind assistance will be

highly appreciated.

Audrey Tarnanis

Share on Social Media

Hi Gugu

Yes due to the exceptional positive response we have received thus far we will be conducting the workshop in KZN.

Watch the space. 

Share on Social Media

Dear Audrey

Indeed what a pity you will not be able attend.  APPETD will make available the synposis on the skills universe for your perusal.

Share on Social Media

Ilana Smit
    Participant

Would love to attend but have prior engagement.  Please could we have correspondence or a summary of the meeting.  My email address is ilanas@simskhula.co.za

Share on Social Media

I love to attend but time and distance wont allow me, kindly keep us posted on what will be discussed, thanks for your positivety.

Share on Social Media

I love to attend but time and distance wont allow me, kindly keep us posted on what will be discussed, thanks for your positivety.

Share on Social Media

Share on Social Media

Share on Social Media

Dear Mehluli

We will keep you posted.

Share on Social Media

whata  GREAT idea, unfortunately i will not be able to attend. kindly send me updates of what transpired in the workshop. regards, solly molefe – Founder/Director – Setsmol Housing Education & Training.

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media