Fasset Seta–Institute of Bookkeepers and Pastel Accredited Training Provider

Front Page Looking For… Recruitment & Careers Service Providers Fasset Seta–Institute of Bookkeepers and Pastel Accredited Training Provider

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Skills Universe 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author

Grant Cooper
    Participant

Hi my name is Grant Cooper and I run a Training Company “Lingra Skills Training” with my partner Lindiwe Ntsila in Port Elizabeth. We are accredited with the Fasset Seta and The Institute of Bookkeepers of South Africa. We are also accredited Pastel Trainers. We train in the Eastern Cape but train nationally as well if the need arises. We offer learnerships and skills programs in Financial Management. We would like to network with anyone who is interested in what we have to offer. All our qualifications are accredited and our matarial is excellent and unit standard aligned.
    Contact me on 0732441519 or gcoop@telkomsa.net
    Thank you

Share on Social Media

HI my name is Ntombizonke Miya currently in Middelburg Mpumalanga, I am interested in your learnership programme and would like to apply. My contact details are: 0768266841 kwinzo@webmail.co.za.

Share on Social Media

Hello,

My name is Lucia, I am interested in doing pastel, please furnish me with all the details of the course.

Share on Social Media

Grant Cooper
    Participant

In which city do you live send me an email gcoop@telkomsa.net

Lucia Ndlovu said:

Hello,

My name is Lucia, I am interested in doing pastel, please furnish me with all the details of the course.

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Hi Grant my name is Monde Banti i am interested in your Learnership and i would like to get full details on it can you please e-mail them to me ,My e-mail address is mbanti@webmail.co.za

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Hi Grant my name is Monde Banti i am interested in your Learnership and i would like to get full details on it can you please e-mail them to me ,My e-mail address is mbanti@webmail.co.za

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Share on Social Media

Grant Cooper
    Participant

Monde hi there,

What I meant to say is that we are facilitators for learnerships. The learnership has to be done through a company that you work for. Who do you work for?

Regards

Grant

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media