FAIS & FICA Training Providers

Front Page Looking For… Training Service Providers FAIS & FICA Training Providers

This topic contains 1 reply, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Wilfred Mokhethi Lesuthu 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Good afternoon,

I am urgently looking for accredited FAIS and FICA Training Service Providers. Please contact me directly if you woul like to be added to my list of preferred training providers. You may contac me directly on 074 1822 464 and or e-mail me at christopher.mccreanor@fusion-outsourcing.co.za

Please let me know if you know of anybody who may be able to deliver the training – somebody in your own network with references.

I am also looking for experienced outbound call centre sales training providers – something new and exciting. High impact training providers who will also be able to deliver a train-the-trainer sales course for Fusion!

Looking forward to your responses!

Regards

Christopher McCreanor

Share on Social Media

Is this for Real Estate ?
    Fred REAL ESTATE Assessor

Share on Social Media

Hi Fred,

It is for Contact Centre – outbound.

Regards

Christopher

Share on Social Media

Pam Golding Properties in Cape Town is accredited – speak to Michelle Keegan

Share on Social Media

Linda Ingram
    Participant

Hi Christopher

The Open Learning Group is an accredited INSETA provider of the NQF Level 5: Wealth Management certificate and we have been accredited to provide the training on the full qualification as well as an alternative RPL option. I have taken your details from the site and will call you during office hours tomorrow to discuss the matter further with you. We are also an accredited provider with the Services SETA and could assist you with a Train-the-Trainer skills programme too.

Will be in touch!
    Regards
    Linda Ingram
    Open Learning Group
    Director: Operations & Marketing

Share on Social Media

Hi Christopher

InvestmentWise is an accredited training provider through INSETA. Contact Joanne Miller on 021 422 2701.

Kind regards

Marisa Robinson – Outsourced Training Solutions

Share on Social Media

Frikkie Stoltz
    Participant

Hi Linda

Can I have your contact details. Need to discuss Your RPL option with inseta. You can email me your details to jfstoltz@gmail.com. Thanks

Frikkie Stoltz

Linda Ingram said:

Hi Christopher

The Open Learning Group is an accredited INSETA provider of the NQF Level 5: Wealth Management certificate and we have been accredited to provide the training on the full qualification as well as an alternative RPL option. I have taken your details from the site and will call you during office hours tomorrow to discuss the matter further with you. We are also an accredited provider with the Services SETA and could assist you with a Train-the-Trainer skills programme too.

Will be in touch!
    Regards
    Linda Ingram
    Open Learning Group
    Director: Operations & Marketing

Share on Social Media

Hi Christopher
    I am not sure if you received enough responses. I have been doing work for Milpark Business School and Cornerstone Performance Solutions as an independent contractor from 2008 to date. They are both accredited to run both. I am also a registered assessor with various Setas, including Inseta and Bankseta and have been assessing their PoEs’ as well.
    The contact persons are Liesel Slingers (Milpark Busines School 021 673 9100) and Susan Scheepers (Cornerstone Performance Solutions 0829234476).
    I am also able to facilitate the training (using your own material). Should you be interested, I can also send you my comprehensive CV.
    Kind Regards
    Wilfred M Lesuthu
    wmlesuthu@telkomsa.net

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media