Facilitator/trainer needed for 2-day project management workshop in JHB

Front Page Looking For… Freelance Facilitators Facilitator/trainer needed for 2-day project management workshop in JHB

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sonet Clarke (Jordaan) 2 years ago.

• Author

Adriette Steyl
    Participant

Good day

A client is looking for a facilitator/trainer to deliver an existing 2-day introduction to project management workshop in Johannesburg. Day rate is between R10 000 – R12 000 all inclusive. Workshop materials and trainer materials will be provided as well as support to prepare for the workshop.

Here are the workshop outcomes:
    • Recognise when it is appropriate to adopt a ‘project’ approach to managing your workload.
    • Apply a simple life cycle to a project to break it into easy to manage stages.
    • Clearly define your projects to provide real clarity in terms of project scope, roles and responsibilities and other key factors.
    • Confidently plan, organise and document a project by using a wide variety of tools that add value to the project management process.
    • Identify and manage risks proactively to minimise the impact of any deviations from the original plan.
    • Become more effective in monitoring and controlling the project work, change requests and resourcing pressures by using best practice processes and techniques.
    • Understand what lessons can be learnt from managing work using a project approach.
    • Tailor your approach to projects of varying size and complexity.

If you have relevant experience, please feel free to forward me a short bio highlighting your facilitation/training experience as well as project management experience.

Thanks
    Adriette

Share on Social Media

Good Morning,

I am registered with South African Professional Trainers Association and a Project Manager. I would be interested in assisting your client with the training. My current contract will end on 7 July and I will be available after that.

Please feel free to contact me on sonnetclarke@gmail.com

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media