A client is looking for a facilitator/trainer to deliver an existing 2-day introduction to project management workshop in Johannesburg. Day rate is between R10 000 – R12 000 all inclusive. Workshop materials and trainer materials will be provided as well as support to prepare for the workshop.
Here are the workshop outcomes:
• Recognise when it is appropriate to adopt a ‘project’ approach to managing your workload.
• Apply a simple life cycle to a project to break it into easy to manage stages.
• Clearly define your projects to provide real clarity in terms of project scope, roles and responsibilities and other key factors.
• Confidently plan, organise and document a project by using a wide variety of tools that add value to the project management process.
• Identify and manage risks proactively to minimise the impact of any deviations from the original plan.
• Become more effective in monitoring and controlling the project work, change requests and resourcing pressures by using best practice processes and techniques.
• Understand what lessons can be learnt from managing work using a project approach.
• Tailor your approach to projects of varying size and complexity.
If you have relevant experience, please feel free to forward me a short bio highlighting your facilitation/training experience as well as project management experience.
I am registered with South African Professional Trainers Association and a Project Manager. I would be interested in assisting your client with the training. My current contract will end on 7 July and I will be available after that.