FACILITATORS ASSESSORS AND MODERATORS FOR FOODBEV SETA LEGACY QUALIFICATIONS

Front Page Looking For… Vacancies & Seeking Practitioners for Contracts or Projects FACILITATORS ASSESSORS AND MODERATORS FOR FOODBEV SETA LEGACY QUALIFICATIONS

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Elbri van Zyl 7 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Elbri van Zyl
    Participant

We URGENTLY require the services of Facilitators, Assessors and Moderators for:

National Certificate: Bread and Flour Confectionery Baking (50308)
    National Certificate: Bread and Flour Confectionery Baking (50307)
    National Certificate: Confectionery (Chocolate, Sugar and Biscuit) Manufacturing (80928)
    National Certificate: Food and Beverage Packaging Operations (57694) National Certificate: Food and Beverage Processing: Spirits Processing (20509) National Certificate: Food and Beverages Processing: Brewing Processing (20505)
    National Certificate: Food Processing: Plant Baking (64029)
    National Certificate: Spirits Production (63929)
    National Certificate: Winemaking (63869)
    National Diploma: Clear Fermented Beverage Processing: Brewing (49532)

Assessors and Moderators to ensure to attach their Constituency Reports with your CV and all contact details, ID to elbrivanzyl@gmail.com, at your soonest, please.

Interview dates will be discussed once ALL your documentation has been received.

Share on Social Media

Adrian Petersen
    Participant

Hi Elbri – trust you are well. I am able to assist with 57649. Please let me know if you still require learning material.

All the Best
    Adrian

Share on Social Media

Elbri van Zyl
    Participant

Hi, Adrian

Please send me an updated list of your QCTO qualifications to eduvate21@klmempowered.com

We require quotes for the following (each qualification individually, please):

Freight Handler
    Clearing and Forwarding Agent
    Insurance Agent
    Supply Chain Practitioner
    Training and Development Practitioner
    Project Manager
    Office Administrator
    Road Transport Manager
    Occupational Certificate: Occupational Trainer

I also require a learning material sample from any of the QCTO qualifications, please.

I am looking forward to your response!

Warm regards

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media