FACILITATORS AND SPEAKERS REQUIRED

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

My organisation is  always looking for practitioners and academics with case studies to share. We are interested in hearing from individuals with experience in all areas and industries to be considered for upcoming conferences as workshop facilitators or conference speakers. If you have first-hand experience implementing, managing, or developing innovative programs, processes or systems, we’d like to hear from you.
      If you are interested in future speaking or sponsoring opportunities , briefly explain your field of expertise to me,  the project you are/were involved in, what the outcomes were and what others will be able to learn from your experience as a case study presentation. Contact me by email;[email protected]

Share on Social Media

PLease contact me directly [email protected]  (011  039 4933) , we can discuss your requirements .

Share on Social Media
      Des Squire
      Participant

Hi Temba

If you have specific needs please le me know and I will advise if I can assist. [email protected]

Share on Social Media

Hi Temba

Please contact me directly on [email protected] or 0836521600 and we can discuss your needs. kind regards

Christiaan J Prinsloo

Share on Social Media
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media