Exprienced and skilled freelance Facilitators required

Front Page Looking For… Vacancies & Seeking Practitioners for Contracts or Projects Exprienced and skilled freelance Facilitators required

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Roelofse
    Participant

We are looking to provide opportunities to passionate, energetic, skilled and experienced Facilitators. The ideal candidates would be able to edit and customise existing training material to ensure relevant, informative, fun and interactive sessions for clients when and where required. Proven track record and years of facilitation with reputable companies and events and delivery of a variety of training courses – full qualifications, skills programmes & soft skills workshops. From Generic Management NQF 4 to Effective Business writing and Emotional intelligence as an example.

Job Requirements:
    – Relevant qualifications
    – Proven track record of experience as a facilitator at reputable companies, providers or events (References letters required)
    – 5+ years experience
    – Variety of course content covered
    – Development and design of training material
    – Background in Skills Development or HR
    – Assessor and Moderator experience and registration would be preferred

Share on Social Media
    Des Squire
    Participant

Hi Yolanda

I can assist inall areas as set out. Please let me have some more information – des@amsiandassociates.co.za

Tass Schwab
    Participant

Hi Yolanda,
    This sounds like a great opportunity! Please email me on omtrainingmaterial@gmail.com.
    You are also welcome to check my LinkIn profile. https://www.linkedin.com/in/tass-schwab-7565993/

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,
    Tass

Raymond Nel
    Participant

Hi Yolanda

Can you please forward this message to my email at joashtrainingsolutions@yahoo.com

Celestine Jeftha
    Participant

Hi,

I am interested. could you please email details to celestine@msukumo.com.

kind regards,

Celestine

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media