Experienced Facilitators

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi again from the same side…

I am in search of facilitators that are well versed with delivering legal and commercial training to working class people.

Must have a very balanced temperament with a caring but not overly mothering attitude.Capable of handling class sizes of 20 to 25 concerned, sometimes stressed and maybe even distressed! Deliver with understanding and be available for a period of about 3 to 4 months. Prepared to work three 90 minute shifts six times a week. (Yes this does require you to work on a Saturday).

Looking forward to see who walks through the mail system!

Share on Social Media

Dear Pooventheran
    I have experience in working with stakeholders, including employees, in all walks of life (Education: NQF1 to NQF7, Disabled people, Diversity Management of employees, Stressed out Employees,etc) and skilled in conducting Emotional Intelligence training.
    If I am ticking most of the boxes you have in mind, please send your details to rwspringfield@gmail.com
    and I will send you the necessary documentation you require.
    Thanks in anticipation.
    Kind regards
    Ronald

Cornelius Manunure
    Participant

HI send details to cornelius@cmacctraining.co.za

Fikile Nhlapo
    Participant

Hi Moodley,

I am an experienced facilitator with experience working with diverse groups from shopfloor to management.

Working long hours and dealing with all types of environments is sometimes a wlcome challenge I like.

Please contact me at fikile.ntolilo@gmail.com.

Cabangani Mlilo
    Participant

Good day please provide more details to Cabanganimlilo@gmail.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media