Job Title: Executive Sales Consultant
Business Unit: Sales
Geographical Area: Cape Town based, South Africa
Job Type: Permanent
An opportunity is available for an Executive Sales Consultant with experience in the Learning & Development industry.
With the focus on corporate and government soft skills training, the successful candidate will be required to:
• Follow-up on leads by calling on decision makers within the
• Present and close training proposals
• Consult with clients in determining the correct training solution
to meet their requirements
• Work to quarterly sales targets
• Maintain and increase their client base
• Develop accounts of existing clients
• Bring new clients to the business
Qualifications and Experience:
The successful candidate must have a professional qualification with a minimum of 3 years sales experience in the training industry.
• Target driven
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Strong listening and communication skills
• Broad understanding of the skills development act and SAQA
• Team player
• Highly motivated and driven
• Be presentable and professional in all internal and external
The successful candidate must have long-term commitment, be a self-starter with a high degree of initiative and be capable of working both independently and within a team with the ability to communicate effectively. The successful candidate must have the ability to apply knowledge and experience in a creative manner to add sustainable value to the division and to clients. S/he must maintain the highest degree of professionalism and ethics.