ETDP Seta

This topic contains 1 reply, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mxolisi prince 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author

Celeste Jacobs
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to open this for discussion and also to find out if anyone is having issues with the ETDP Seta?  I have been chatting to them with regards to SOR’s and they have advised that they are changing their system for uploading results.  This really seems to be an issue at the moment and  at times they themselves are not able to solve the problem…is anyone else having issues?

Thanks for the help.

Share on Social Media

Hi i want to start a computer school any info you can assist me with?.MP

Share on Social Media

Celeste Jacobs
    Participant

Hi Mxolisi, I am not sure i understand your question 100%, but i can advise that if you complete our Facilitator, Assessor and Moderator course it will assist you as being accredited in these fields.  Please send me your email address so that i can send you details celeste@ththospitalitytraining.com

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

Hi Celeste, it seems as if your question or concern isn’t addressed.  I can not speak on behalf of the ETDP Seta, but I can give you my opinion or thoughts on this topic.  Each and every Seta has their own system and is managed by reputable contracted companies.  Systems needs improvements, corrections, expansion, further developments etc.  Once a system has reached their capacity, the system needs to be reviewed to make these changes or if the system is not capable of being upgraded, then the Seta normally puts out a tender for this.  The employees of the SETA do not write the system and can only answer some of your concerns.  I agree that they can not solve the problems themselves.  My recommendation to you will be to keep up to date with the progress of when the system will be upgraded or changed.  Keep your communication current with them, be patient and don’t give up.  I am sure they are as frustrated as you, and would welcome the system working for every provider without hic-ups.  I hope this helps a bit.

Share on Social Media

Thokozani Absalom
    Participant

Hi ETDP Seta Register for the workshop South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) will be hosting a workshop to engage with NQF leaders and stakeholders around the 2014 and 2017 NQF Impact Studies.
    Interested stakeholders and individuals are hereby invited to attend. To enquire or register for the workshop, email: nqfis2016@saqa.co.za

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media