ETDP Facilitator & Assessor (Built Environment / Construction)

Front Page Looking For… Vacancies & Seeking Practitioners for Contracts or Projects ETDP Facilitator & Assessor (Built Environment / Construction)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Geoffrey Kemper
      Participant

JOB DESCRIPTION

– Delivery of accredited training programmes (skills programmes and full qualifications / learnerships)
      – Facilitation of theory of built environment learning programmes
      – Facilitation of practical simulation of built environment learning programmes in at least one of the following trades:
      _ Bricklaying
      _ Plastering
      _ Painting
      _ Tiling
      _ Carpentry
      _ Plumbing
      _ Roofing
      _ Ceilings
      _ Formwork
      – Assessing learners in-line with ETQA (CETA) requirements
      – Coaching, mentoring and guiding learners in all aspects of learning
      – Manage daily operations of a classroom-based environment
      – Supporting, motivating and energizing of learners as well as project stakeholders toward the completion of the programme
      – Administrating and keeping complete records of the programme (including HR, ETQA and Motheo Academy processes)
      – Assisting in the integration of learners into the workplace
      – Reporting clearly, accurately and on-time as per requirements.

JOB REQUIREMENTS

– Suitably qualified to deliver at least one of the following CETA programmes:
      _ 49411 – GETC Construction NQF 1
      _ 24273 – NC Community House Building NQF 2
      _ 65409 – NC Building and Civil Construction NQF 3
      _ 24133 – NC Construction: Roadworks NQF 2
      – Hold valid accreditation to facilitate and assess accredited training programmes (ETDP SETA statement of results)
      _ 115753 – Conduct outcomes based assessment
      _ 117871 – Facilitate using a variety of given methodologies
      _ 115759 – Conduct moderation of outcomes based assessments (advantageous but not required)
      – Be a subject matter expert in the built environment / construction field

FURTHER DETAILS

– Posts available nationally
      – Permanent and temp positions available
      – Deadline: 1 December 2017

Share on Social Media
      Sakhile Duze
      Participant

Greetings to everyone my name is Sakhile Duze from KZN Durban looking forward to be part of your shortlisted candidates because I believe I meet your requirements because I am a qualified facilitator an assosser on ETDP an am also currently a plumber so I believe I can have an input on your participants an lot on my energetic mind an skills my number 0781350344 you can also use my email sakhileduze4@gmail.com! In need for permanent job

Share on Social Media
      maesela johanna
      Participant

Good morning Godfrey, can i kindly have your email address so i can send my resume.my contacts are 0724012182 email address. Kgaugelo.maesela1@gmail.com

Share on Social Media

Good sir/madam My name is Tebatso Abia Masekela age is 30yrs. am looking for a job, I have the following qualifications National certificate: community house building NQF level 2 and Etdp assessor number and facilitator certificate in CHB NQF level 2,I have 3yrs as a facilitator and now am at umtata eastern cape Monitoring artisan learners from Department of public works preparing for carpentry trade test,I believe that my qualifications and experience will contribute to the company.you can contact on 0794550181/0730730790 or email me at atmasekela@gmail.com Thank you

Share on Social Media
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media