Entrepreneurial skills courses

Front Page Looking For… Training Service Providers Entrepreneurial skills courses

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Skills Universe 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Hi, we are currently planning the training of learners who forms part of an Urban Development Project. I am looking for information regarding Entrepreneurial courses which we can offer them. The aim of the course will be to provide them with skills and knowledge to start their own “agricultural” businesses. In other words the relevant course will have to focus on areas like business management, administration, finances, human resources, planning, sales and marketing, operations, etc. If any of you can indicate providers who I can contact to assist us, please let me know. 

Thank you.

Share on Social Media

Jared Shippel
    Participant

Dear Deonie,

My partner and I would be very interested to discuss this further with you. We are accredited currently for 8 qualifications spanning management and leadership development, amongst others, and many skills programmes. We also offer and develop workshops and courses related to different elements within the entrepreneurial process. An additional element that we can offer is an SME toolkit of templates and documents. We incorporate an entrepreneurial boardgame simulation into our training as well, which makes it far more practical and easier for learners to grasp concepts in a “safe” environment.

Please feel free to contact me on 083 407 4894

Best Regards

Jared

Share on Social Media

Hi Deonie, we can assist you with the program, which we can run as a full learnership or qualification or skills program.

This General Education and Training Certificate: Business Practice NQF Level 1 is for utilisation by all members of the population. Anyone preparing to become employed, or self-employed, in any business whatsoever would be the persons most likely to be attracted to this qualification. In fact many newly (or not-so-newly) appointed personnel, or struggling entrepreneurs, could benefit from part or all of this qualification. It covers Personal Skills, Communication Skills, Business and Entrepreneurial Skills, Marketing and Customer Service Skills, Health and Safety Skills, Health and Safety Skills, Basic Computer skills and Numeracy, ,Maths and Accounting skills.

I look forward to meeting with you to discuss further.

Caryn Hattingh

Business Development Consultant

carynh@mweb.co.za

Share on Social Media

Frikkie Stoltz
    Participant

Hi Deonie

Yes we can definitely assist with this training.  WE are a national company who is accredited for various qualifications.

please inbox me with more details : frikkies@primeserv.co.za  or 0832301094

Regards

frikkie

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Hi Deonie,

I have facilitated and coached and mentored on various entrepreneurial programs and would be very interested to receive more info on your project. I can also suggest a provider who has an entrepreneurial skills program including all the elements you have mentioned, and is geared towards co-ops. Please send me your details to coreenwalton@gmail.com

Best, Coreen

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Hi Deonie,

I have facilitated and coached and mentored on various entrepreneurial programs and would be very interested to receive more info on your project. I can also suggest a provider who has an entrepreneurial skills program including all the elements you have mentioned, and is geared towards co-ops. Please send me your details to coreenwalton@gmail.com

Best, Coreen

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Hi Deonie,

Best, Coreen

Share on Social Media

Good day

I am a trainer and a facilitator in my business and Im currently facilitating a similar course for a different provider and I’m looking for other opportunies in this sector as from the end of juanuary and would be interested in facilitating for your course.

You can feel free to contact me on mamaimane@gmail.com or 0826664001

Sincere regards

Nico 

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media