Front Page › Looking For… › Vacancies & Seeking Practitioners for Contracts or Projects › ENGLISH SME AND E-LEARNING CONTENT DEVELOPER
6th Apr 2018 at 1:16 pm #65897Zerelde UysParticipant
Kaleidoprax is in the process of developing an online English learning programme based on a successful face-to-face programme for second language users. We have developed a prototype unit and have standardised approximately 80% of the methodology and techniques.
We are seeking to contract a Content Developer with expertise in the teaching of English as an additional language.
The Project is scoped for 6 months, and we would like to offer a monthly retainer between R25 000 and R30 000 depending on level of expertise. There is opportunity for extension of the contract for next development projects, or as support facilitator of the programme.
We are based in the East of Pretoria and will expect weekly workshop- and feedback meetings with the development team.
The successful candidate will have the following expertise:
1. CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT AND COLLABORATION
• Understanding of curriculum and/or lesson plan development.
• Experience in managing learning material development in collaboration with others.
• A deep understanding of the process for developing curriculum/lesson plans and the rationale behind incorporating specific teaching and learning methods.
2. ENGLISH SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
• English subject trained as well as experience in the teaching of the language.
3. ITEM BANK DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT
• Managing end-to- end process.
• Ensuring the quality check has been done based on prescribed guidelines.
• Also provide insight on developing these guidelines.
• Analysis to identify the gaps in the item bank.
4. ASSESSMENT DEVELOPMENT
• A creative view on using alternative (outside-the-box) methods for practical assessment of specific outcomes.
5. INTUITIVE TECHNOLOGY USER
• Intuitive approach to using technological systems and navigation in an online or virtual classroom.
Our LMS is run with MOODLE as it’s base. We do not expect you to be a Moodle expert. If you thought a Moodle is something that you mix with Bolognese Sauce to make spaghetti, that’s okay, if you are a fast and adaptive learner. Unfortunately, we do not have the current capacity to allow for much of a learning curve.
Provide us with evidence of qualifications and experience.
• Copies of qualifications
• Record of development project experience
• Portfolio of previous projects
For more about Kaleidoprax, visit our website http://www.kaleidoprax.co.za
Send us your application [email protected]Share on Social Media
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.