Encouraging Employers to include Zulu Courses in WSPs

Front Page Looking For… Skills Development Facilitators Encouraging Employers to include Zulu Courses in WSPs

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  sylvia hammond 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

This is a copy of a Facebook page – Melusi’s Everyday Zulu. For those who have not come across it, or are not on Facebook, Melusi is a genius at encouraging learning in a humorous way. His idea is to promote a word per post – and he does it in a memorable way.

He has now published a book and launched into more formal training. Please see his request below. If you are in a position to encourage employers to include this training in their workplace skills plans – I am certain many will benefit from greater understanding of each other.

See copy below.

“Good morning All. I have a massive favour to ask: I am currently on a drive to get corporate SA to enroll staff members onto the everydayzulu.co.za E-learning portal. On the portal, I currently offer beginner lessons and unlike this page, these are formal lessons. You don’t just learn a word a day.
    I would appreciate it, if those of you who work at these big companies could put me in contact with your Training and Development/HR/Internal comms departments. That would really be great. My email addresses are sales@everydayzulu.co.za Thank you”

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media