Employment Equity

Front Page Looking For… Employment Equity Employment Equity

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Keneilwe Mokoena 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Keneilwe Mokoena
    Participant

Dear colleagues,

Hope you are well.

Can you kindly please assist with an Employment Equity letter, confirming an appointed EE Manager with primarily specific roles and responsibilities that would ideally be in a EE plan.

As this is part of compliance to the EE act.

With the attached letter, it states that the person will be the Chairperson and my manager disagrees with that, otherwise it also does not read well. Not straight forward enough.

Your help is appreciated.

Please

Share on Social Media
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Des Squire
    Participant

The wording of the letter needs to be revised in total and the function of the responsible person needs to be more clearly set out. Members of the committee must be elected and the committee must be trained and then they should elect a chairperson. Committee members must not be appointed by the company and the chairperson should not be appointed either. I have made a change to your letter for consideration and if you e-mail me at des@amsiandassociates.co.za I will let you have a copy of a mandate for the establishment of a workplace forum. I do not want to post it here. Your revised letter is attached

Share on Social Media
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Keneilwe Mokoena
    Participant

Morning Des Squire,

Thank you very much for your assistance, I appreciate.

I will certainly email you.

Thank you once again.

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media