Front Page › Looking For… › Vacancies & Seeking Practitioners for Contracts or Projects › E-Campus Specialist vacancy Randburg
Tagged: #E-Campus Specialist
30th Apr 2018 at 3:51 pm #66153Bernice BarberParticipant
A leading training company with its centre of operations in Randburg is seeking an E-Campus Specialist. The successful incumbent will:
* Be a qualified and experienced Services-SETA-registered Constituent Assessor;
* Have a minimum 3 years’experience working on and building e-learning platforms;
* Have a valid driver’s licence and own vehicle;
* Display critical thinking skills, problem-solving skills and be proactive in resolving issues as these arise;
* Have honed project management skills;
* Be a high-level effective communicator able to deal with clients and top management;
* Have facilitator experience to conduct learner inductions;
* Must be well-groomed and presentable.
The company will consider all applicants on their merits, skills, experience and inherent values. Applicants across all race and gender spectrums are welcome to apply.A salary package aligned with current market trends and the selected incumbent’s skills and experience is on offer.Share on Social Media
2nd May 2018 at 8:31 pm #66185
2nd May 2018 at 8:44 pm #66187
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.