A leading training company with its centre of operations in Randburg is seeking an E-Campus Specialist. The successful incumbent will:
* Be a qualified and experienced Services-SETA-registered Constituent Assessor;
* Have a minimum 3 years'experience working on and building e-learning platforms;
* Have a valid driver's licence and own vehicle;
* Display critical thinking skills, problem-solving skills and be proactive in resolving issues as these arise;
* Have honed project management skills;
* Be a high-level effective communicator able to deal with clients and top management;
* Have facilitator experience to conduct learner inductions;
* Must be well-groomed and presentable.
The company will consider all applicants on their merits, skills, experience and inherent values. Applicants across all race and gender spectrums are welcome to apply.A salary package aligned with current market trends and the selected incumbent's skills and experience is on offer.