Do you care about your Learners?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tass Schwab 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Tass Schwab
    Participant

There are so many people who approach me who want to start a Training Company. I ask the first most important question. Do you have the Capital?
    This is not get rich business at first. Its a long term commitment to your community. To build futures. And it’s also about the ethics of taking money from often very hard earned money from parents, or those working and studying.

So why are so many Training Providers not buying quality material? Monthly I get folks who come back burnt, because they bought substandard material (that they often bought really cheaply) Don’t skimp on your Learning Material,please. It is poor business sense, and also un ethical to be skimping on what goes to your learners. And the huge error is that SETA or QCTO will turn to you and not award accreditation. Let’s adhere to sound principles in ethics and business!

My core business is Training Material, and I have an expert who in contract for Accreditation. Please connect.
    Omtrainingmaterial@gmail.com

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media