Difference

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lynel Farrell 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Hi everyone would you please assist me on on how to differentiate between sasseta and pftc assessor

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

Hi Lukhele, I might be having a complete blond moment here, but what is a pftc assessor?

Share on Social Media

PFTC (Professional Firearm Trainers Council) accreditation for assessors and moderators, both with sasseta they confuse me on which one is the best to register at if i want to assess firearm

Share on Social Media

And please if you can help don’t hesitate to text or call

penedodario442@outlook. Com

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

Hi Lukhele, thank you for the clarification, I really appreciate it.  I recommend that you email Sasseta, and address this with them, ask for guidance as well as what the requirements and stipulations are.  I don’t think it is a question whether the one is more important than the other.  You might be able to register for both.  This will depend on your experience, qualifications and subject matter expertise and whether you meet the requirements.  I am of the opinion that when it comes to serious areas, such as firearms, the requirements will be strict.  Good luck

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media