Design & Develop Learning Material – ETDP funded skills programme

Front Page Looking For… ETDP SETA Design & Develop Learning Material – ETDP funded skills programme

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sylvia hammond 1 month ago.

• Author

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

The Association of Private Providers of Education Training and Development (APPETD) have circulated an invitation to participate in the following skills training programme – funded by the Education Training and Development Practices (ETDP) Sector Education and Training Authority (SETA.

Skills Training Programme: Design and Develop Learning Material

Programme Objective: –
    The overall objective is to ensure all beneficiaries are empowered to design and develop learning material focused on qualifications contributing to improving the current standard of learning material for the private provider constituent.

 Unit standard 115755; Design and develop outcomes-based assessments; 10 credits; Level 6
    • Unit standard 123394; Develop outcomes-based learning programmes; 10 credits; Level 5
    • Unit standard 123401; Design outcomes-based learning programmes; 15 credits; Level 6
    • Unit standard 123397: Evaluate a learning intervention using given evaluation instruments; 10 credits; Level 5.

Cape Town: 21 to 29 October 2019
    KZN: 21 to 29 October 2019
    Gauteng: 21 to 29 October 2019

For full details of the requirements for acceptance on the programme – see attached invitation

Share on Social Media

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Boitumelo Seoleseng
    Participant

What are the requirements to participate in these programs?

Share on Social Media

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

Hi Boitumelo,
    The details are on the attachment – but I have copied below:
    Application requirements:
    • Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Certified copies of ID and highest qualification
    • Pre-requisite: Unit Standard 115753, Conduct outcomes-based assessment (Assessors), certified
    • Proficient in English at NQF Level 4/Grade 12
    • Letter of Employment
    NB: All documentation must be certified within the last 3 months. Documents not certified or not legible will not be accepted.
    Indicate province of preference and email all documentation by 16h00, 16th October 2019 to research@appetd.org.za
    APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED WITHIN 24 HOURS IF MEETING REQUIREMENTS.

Share on Social Media

Roland Greenstein
    Participant

Good morning Sylvia the skills program do I apply through you or can I send my details or email my documents direct to the email on the program

Share on Social Media

sylvia hammond
      Keymaster

Hi Roland
      Whatever the notice is – always go straight to the contacts given on the notice. I am not involved – I am just posting the notice.
      Regards sylvia

Share on Social Media

Roland Greenstein
    Participant

Good morning Sylvia yes I did I was accepted and starts on Monday

Thank You

Share on Social Media

sylvia hammond
      Keymaster

Well done – good luck – & please give us feedback for the site on how it goes and the value of the programme.

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media