Daniel G. Fuchs International Hospitality Expert & Professor of Business Studies

Front Page Looking For… Independent Consultants Daniel G. Fuchs International Hospitality Expert & Professor of Business Studies

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Born and raised in Switzerland, I emigrated to the US in the early stages of my career. I lived in the US for 10 years were I worked for a large international hotel chain. I started as an F & B Director and worked myself up to become the Vice President of Hotel Operations. Returning back home I taught at a Swiss Hospitality College and on behalf of a large Swiss Bank I managed a financial and operational turn around of several hotels. Later I became Director of two very reputable Swiss Hotel Colleges.

Amidst the Asian crisis I took the opportunity and established a hotel company in Thailand that owned and managed 7 hotels as well as having a large consulting practice. We have been part of Thailands most prestigious hotel development projects. After selling my company I became Chief Operating Office of a Thai Hotel company. During all this time I taught at some of the most prestigious Thai Universities and engaged in guest speaking and consulting engagement throughout Asia. Today back home in Switzerland I teach at various Universities and consult nationally and internationally.

I am available for seminars, consulting projects, business and academic advisory roles, key note speaker engagements at your request.

For further information, please feel free to contact me at any time or visit me at https://www.danielgfuchs.ch/   

Thank you

Regards

Daniel G. Fuchs

Share on Social Media
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media