Curriculum Designer: Fixed-term (6 month contract)

Front Page Looking For… Vacancies & Seeking Practitioners for Contracts or Projects Curriculum Designer: Fixed-term (6 month contract)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ernest Osaro Ebughe
    Participant

Description: The role requires the Curriculum Designer to design and develop the
    learning curriculum for the various jobs within the ETC in order for the ETC management
    and staff to have a source of reference when making skills and career development
    decisions.
    NB: This role does not entail development of learning material; it entails design of a
    learning framework for a particular job, consisting of learning interventions which are
    deemed essential in order for the role incumbent to build/ enhance competence.
    Key Performance Areas Include:
    The learning curriculum will – be used primarily to:
    • Inform learning needs of individuals and teams
    • Improve competency levels
    • Formulate career development plans
    • Provide a targeted approach to learning and development budget allocation
    The curriculum will be informed by the following source documents:
    • ETC Behavioural competency framework
    • Career Development ladders
    • Skills & knowledge requirements for a specific job
    • Job Descriptions
    • Input from Subject matter experts
    The ETC subscribes to the 70-20-10 learning model as such the curriculum should
    provide opportunities for social learning and align to the ETC’s coaching programme.
    Key Responsibilities
    • Review and understand the source documents
    • Use the documents to formulate a curriculum draft for discussions with stakeholders
    • Schedule and facilitate stakeholder engagement sessions
    • Obtain approval of designed curriculum from the relevant Head of Department/ Executive
    Manager
    • Develop assessment guides for each of the jobs
    • Design and develop assessment policy
    Education:
    • Grade 12
    • Relevant ETDP Diploma or equivalent qualification
    Skills:
    • Computer proficiency – MS Word and Excel Intermediate Level
    • Proof reading and formatting
    • Filing
    • Verbal and written communication
    • Report writing
    Experience:
    • Proven working experience in curriculum and instructional design (Portfolio to be
    provided)
    • Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
    • Lesson and curriculum planning skills
    • Group facilitation skills
    • Registered Assessor
    • ETDP or similar qualification

Share on Social Media
    Jenny Van Onselen
    Participant

Good Morning
    I am a mature individual with many years of working experience, and I am looking for a new career path, I am a hardworking person with great communication skills, I am honest and can adapt to any situation, my organisational skills are excellent, I am proactive and pride myself with excellent client service. I have the following – Project Support Office Manager, curricula design experience, soft skills trainer; have management, training, financial, administration, logistics, project management and Health and Safety experience. I am an accredited Facilitator, Assessor, Moderator and Skills Development Facilitator. I have an Advanced Diploma in Business Management from SAIM.

Training and development has always been my passion and in this position I can see that while I can instil my knowledge, skill and experience into what I facilitate, I will be able to grow as a person as well.

My ideal job is one where I can use my skills, talents, abilities and knowledge to make a positive impact and difference in the work situation, thus improving the productivity and profit of the organisation.

Please contact me on 0824994188 or Jennyvo1963@gmail.com for more information.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media