Front Page › Looking For… › Vacancies & Seeking Practitioners for Contracts or Projects › Curriculum Designer: Fixed-term (6 month contract)
9th Jan 2018 at 8:27 am #64653Ernest Osaro EbugheParticipant
Location: Pretoria Centurion, Gauteng 0157, South Africa
Description: The role requires the Curriculum Designer to design and develop the
learning curriculum for the various jobs within the ETC in order for the ETC management
and staff to have a source of reference when making skills and career development
NB: This role does not entail development of learning material; it entails design of a
learning framework for a particular job, consisting of learning interventions which are
deemed essential in order for the role incumbent to build/ enhance competence.
Key Performance Areas Include:
The learning curriculum will – be used primarily to:
• Inform learning needs of individuals and teams
• Improve competency levels
• Formulate career development plans
• Provide a targeted approach to learning and development budget allocation
The curriculum will be informed by the following source documents:
• ETC Behavioural competency framework
• Career Development ladders
• Skills & knowledge requirements for a specific job
• Job Descriptions
• Input from Subject matter experts
The ETC subscribes to the 70-20-10 learning model as such the curriculum should
provide opportunities for social learning and align to the ETC’s coaching programme.
• Review and understand the source documents
• Use the documents to formulate a curriculum draft for discussions with stakeholders
• Schedule and facilitate stakeholder engagement sessions
• Obtain approval of designed curriculum from the relevant Head of Department/ Executive
• Develop assessment guides for each of the jobs
• Design and develop assessment policy
• Grade 12
• Relevant ETDP Diploma or equivalent qualification
• Computer proficiency – MS Word and Excel Intermediate Level
• Proof reading and formatting
• Verbal and written communication
• Report writing
• Proven working experience in curriculum and instructional design (Portfolio to be
• Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
• Lesson and curriculum planning skills
• Group facilitation skills
• Registered Assessor
• ETDP or similar qualificationShare on Social Media10th Jan 2018 at 8:38 am #64667Jenny Van OnselenParticipant
I am a mature individual with many years of working experience, and I am looking for a new career path, I am a hardworking person with great communication skills, I am honest and can adapt to any situation, my organisational skills are excellent, I am proactive and pride myself with excellent client service. I have the following – Project Support Office Manager, curricula design experience, soft skills trainer; have management, training, financial, administration, logistics, project management and Health and Safety experience. I am an accredited Facilitator, Assessor, Moderator and Skills Development Facilitator. I have an Advanced Diploma in Business Management from SAIM.
Training and development has always been my passion and in this position I can see that while I can instil my knowledge, skill and experience into what I facilitate, I will be able to grow as a person as well.
My ideal job is one where I can use my skills, talents, abilities and knowledge to make a positive impact and difference in the work situation, thus improving the productivity and profit of the organisation.
Please contact me on 0824994188 or Jennyvo1963@gmail.com for more information.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.