20th Apr 2020 at 12:29 pm #74616sylvia hammondKeymaster
The Services Seta has put interim measures in place to facilitate online learning.
The Executive Management has approved as follows:
* accredited Skills Development Providers (SDP)s can apply to implement online learning using their own online platforms – know as:
Online learning programme approval for already accredited programmes.
* SDPs that conducted training face to face & have electronic PoEs, can apply for online external moderation of the electronic PoEs,
* SDPs that conducted training through online or distance learning can apply for online external moderation of the electronic PoEs.
Please see attached letter from the Services Seta.Share on Social Media
- This topic was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by sylvia hammond.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.22nd Apr 2020 at 12:05 pm #74632Trent LockstoneParticipant
Hi Sylvia, I trust you are keeping well in these tough times. Do you have any people you could recommend who could assist us in getting our learnership content online22nd Apr 2020 at 12:21 pm #74633sylvia hammondKeymaster
Thanks for making contact. Fortunately I have remained healthy.
I am not sure whether this will prove useful, but maybe start with Tass Schwab – she is a developer I trust, and she has a network of contacts. So between them hopefully you will find someone.
I don’t know if there is an OFO code yet for – get our stuff online now!
Good luck & let us know how you get on.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.