Continual Professional Development Facilitators

Front Page Looking For… Vacancies & Seeking Practitioners for Contracts or Projects Continual Professional Development Facilitators

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Patrick-Mashawa 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Rudy Maritz
    Participant

I am repeating this request as I only received applications from people who did not know what CPD stands for.
    I am looking for CPD facilitators for engineering, construction and governance courses at post-graduate level. If you have facilitated CPD courses and workshops before and have an engineering (B.Eng / B.Tech) or law qualification (LLB/LLM), please get in touch.

Share on Social Media

Rudy, I take it this is for a professional body? What does your CPD menu look like and at which levels are the offerings? I have done Ethics, for example, but it is not clear what you want?

Share on Social Media

Stanford Hatlani
    Participant

Hi Rudy

I am a CPD trainer. Have done so for and with different corporates. However, I am much into Financial Forensics, Ethics, Anti Money Laundering, Risk and Governance as I am a holder of BCom (Hons) in Financial Intelligence, which is a BTech in Accounting (NQF 7) according to SAQA standards.

Feel free to get in touch with me on stanhan.hatlani7@gmail.com

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media