Contact details – Quality Council for Trades & Occupations (QCTO)

Front Page Looking For… Quality Council for Trades & Occupations (QCTO) Contact details – Quality Council for Trades & Occupations (QCTO)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

I picked up the following contact details of email addresses and a telephone number for the QCTO – thanks to Lynel for sharing.

Our site won’t accept the original graphic so I have copied and scanned it for the details.

I am aware of a number of complaints about QCTO service, and a reluctance of members to place details on skills-universe.

Our world is a stressful place, so in order to reduce emotions and conflict: maintain an objective record, know what the timelines are that the QCTO claims to meet, and make sure to have all your details, in order to lodge a formal, objective complaint.

I must say that I am totally non-receptive to any excuse that includes the words COVID-19 or coronavirus. There has been more than enough time to adjust ways of working. In my opinion, any failure to do so by now, is a failure of management and executive authorities. And please don’t tell me about high call volumes – when half the nation is unemployed.

In order to lodge a formal, objective complaint, keep a record of:
    * what you required:
    (certification/verification/accreditation/letter of intent/occupations/trades, etc.);
    * the date of your application;
    * the email address you contacted, (If you have set up Read requests or Delivery confirmation keep that), and
    * whether you interacted with a specific individual thereafter; and
    * all dates of the responses/non-response period.
    Simply create a summary document of timelines, with all supporting documentation.

Please see attached for the QCTO email contact details, and the telephone number.

Share on Social Media
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lynel Farrell
    Keymaster

Thank you Sylvia!

I think the reason why the published directory did not want to load, is because it was 10MB. Thank you so much for sharing the contact details – it is important that emails are sent to the allocated email addresses, and records should be kept of follow-ups done!

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

Hi Lynel, yes you are correct it was a big file & s-u only accepts up to 5mg, but it was also the format – apparently it’s a jfif – which sounds like a lot of swearwords put together 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media