Advertisement

Contact details - Quality Council for Trades & Occupations (QCTO)

By sylviahammond, 2 April, 2021

I picked up the following contact details of email addresses and a telephone number for the QCTO - thanks to Lynel for sharing.

Our site won't accept the original graphic so I have copied and scanned it for the details.

I am aware of a number of complaints about QCTO service, and a reluctance of members to place details on skills-universe.

Our world is a stressful place, so in order to reduce emotions and conflict: maintain an objective record, know what the timelines are that the QCTO claims to meet, and make sure to have all your details, in order to lodge a formal, objective complaint.

I must say that I am totally non-receptive to any excuse that includes the words COVID-19 or coronavirus. There has been more than enough time to adjust ways of working. In my opinion, any failure to do so by now, is a failure of management and executive authorities. And please don't tell me about high call volumes - when half the nation is unemployed.

In order to lodge a formal, objective complaint, keep a record of:
* what you required:
(certification/verification/accreditation/letter of intent/occupations/trades, etc.);
* the date of your application;
* the email address you contacted, (If you have set up Read requests or Delivery confirmation keep that), and
* whether you interacted with a specific individual thereafter; and
* all dates of the responses/non-response period.
Simply create a summary document of timelines, with all supporting documentation.

Please see attached for the QCTO email contact details, and the telephone number.

Advertisement

Copyright: Portal Publishing (Pty)Ltd | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
Skills Portal | Careers Portal | Jobs Portal | Bursaries Portal | Skills Universe
About us | Contact us
Portal PublishingPress Council