Consulting membership organisations

Front Page Looking For… Independent Consultants Consulting membership organisations

This topic contains 1 reply, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mpho Mpholo 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Does anyone belong to a professional consulting membership body and if so which ones?

Share on Social Media

Afternoon John, I do not belong to a professional cunsulting boby as such. I do belong to the following professional bodies that have an impact on consulting:

1. SABPP (South Afrcan Board of People Practice)

2. ASDFSA (Association for Skills Development Facilitation in South Africa)

3. NABC (National Association of BEE Consultants)

I hope it helps

Andre Coetzee

Green Door Consulting

082 463 1281

Share on Social Media

Thembisile Gweyi
    Participant

Hi Andre

Can you please assist with the information on how to go about registering with SABPP and NABC.

My e-mail adress is Gweyit@live.com

You cooperation is highly appreciated.

Regards, Thembi

Share on Social Media

Thanks for this – would you be interested in becoming a member of the Institute of Consulting. It will be established later in March and there will be free memberships available to help build the professional body.

Sorry for the delaiy in responding.

John

Share on Social Media

Hi John

Please inform me the moment the institute is up and running. I would like to join.
    John Moore said:

Thanks for this – would you be interested in becoming a member of the Institute of Consulting. It will be established later in March and there will be free memberships available to help build the professional body.

Sorry for the delaiy in responding.

John

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media