CONSTRUCTION SETA (CETA) FREELANCE FACILITATORS, ASSESSORS AND MODERATORS NEEDED

Front Page Looking For… Vacancies & Seeking Practitioners for Contracts or Projects CONSTRUCTION SETA (CETA) FREELANCE FACILITATORS, ASSESSORS AND MODERATORS NEEDED

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Renee’ McGibbon
    Participant

CONSTRUCTION SETA (CETA) FREELANCE FACILITATORS, ASSESSORS AND MODERATORS NEEDED

Greetings Fellow ETD Practitioners!

My Client, an Independent Skills Development Provider in the CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY needs experienced freelance CONSTRUCTIONS SETA (CETA) registered constituent Facilitators, Assessors and Moderators for the following qualification and unit standard:

1. Qualification I.D. 20813 – National Certificate: Construction Contracting, NQF L4 and,
    2. Unit Standard I.D. 258923 Ensure Safety at Road Works in Urban Areas

If you have the required credentials, kindly complete the attached Freelance Candidate Application Form and return it to Renée on renee@setaservices.co.za with the required supporting documents to apply for the position/s.

Should your application be successful, the provider will be in direct contact with you to discuss further.

PLEASE USE REFERENCE: AZANIA3008 IN YOUR E-MAIL SUBJECT LINE

Kind regards
    Renée
    SETA Accreditation Services
    renee@setaservices.co.za

Share on Social Media

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media