CIPPT breakfast invitation

Front Page Looking For… Training Service Providers CIPPT breakfast invitation

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sylvia hammond 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

The Chartered Institute of Professional Practitioners and Trainers (CIPPT) is a SAQA registered professional body.
    Please see attached a breakfast invitation.

The speakers lineup will be:
    Dr Karen Deller on the award-winning RPL portal project
    Dr Shirley Lloyd on RPL for designations and
    Ms Lelané Bezuidenhout will cover the role of professional bodies in the design and quality assurance of the related qualifications.

Share on Social Media
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Kerrin Badham
    Participant

Thanks for sharing. The CIPPT seems to be a rather new body. Good to hear about it though. Have you found membership to be valuable?
    I unfortunately cannot make this breakfast. I hope to meet everyone at the next.
    Regards
    Kerrin

Share on Social Media

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

Thank you Kerrin,
    To my understanding the CIPPT is the professional body related to the APPETD constituency. It has been going for more than a year to my recollection.

I will be happy to publicise all progress on the body.

I have been asked to create a discussion group for APPETD, which I will be doing this afternoon. So watch out for that. When the group is created, access the group. It will open to the Forum page, so click on the word subscribe to make sure that you receive updates from the group.

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media