CETA CONTACT DETAILS

Front Page Looking For… The Help Desk CETA CONTACT DETAILS

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sylvia hammond 1 year ago.

• Author

Maphuthi Sekwaila
    Participant

Hi friends, pls assist with Ceta contact person/s for learner registration on a LS. Their office number ring unanswered and the e mails on their website are returned and blocked. pls help. thank you

Share on Social Media

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

Hi Maputhi,
    I have also been trying to get hold of CETA all day on the number 011 265 5944 – which is the number given on the notice for the Invitation to the AGM. No response – just rings and then goes off.

I tried Directory enquiries & they say no number for Cape Town office & the number they give is for Bloem – even though I asked for Gauteng.

I see that the DG notice says that they will only accept communication in writing to DGProjects@ceta.co.za

Communicating with the CETA is difficult! Very unprofessional.

Maybe somebody can help us. I am going to distribute this request.

Share on Social Media

Andrea Lourens
    Participant

Hi
    Majority of the time I have found the individual extensions go unanswered. Switchboard 011 265 5900 if left looooonnnnnng enough eventually gets answered. Its a daily struggle.

I have also found if I need a response urgently, I have emailed the individual in question and copied in the CEO Sonja Piluso – sonjap@ceta.co.za

Mr Batandwa Mchizwa – has also been extremely good in assisting and answering emails timeously.
    INTERN:LEARNING PATHWAYS AND QUALITY DEVELOPMENT
    Direct: (+27)11 265 5922
    E-mail: batandwam@ceta.co.za

Some other contacts you might try
    Bethuel Modibedi
    OFFICER:LEARNING PATHWAYS AND QUALITY DEVELOPMENT
    Direct: (+27) 11 265 5952
    E-mail: bethuelm@ceta.co.za

Bongani +2711 265 5912
    Bethuel +2711 265 5908

I hope some of the above contacts is of some use. Good Luck

Regards

Share on Social Media

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

Hi Maphuthi and Andrea,
    Thanks for your input.

The CETA also does not accept emails that are from gmail accounts, so if you use gmail, then you need to set up a separate email account to comeunicate with the CETA via email.
    sylvia

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media