Business writing skills

Front Page Looking For… Training Service Providers Business writing skills

This topic contains 16 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Skills Universe 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hi All

I am urgently looking for accredited trainign provider for Business writing skills.

Please can you send me a brochure on the topic as well as dates.

Kind regards

Dineo

Share on Social Media

Nigel Bailey
    Participant

I’m not sure if they are accredited but suggest you contact http://www.writerswrite.co.za . I have not used their services but do like their approach. The following from their latest newsletter: Business Writing The Plain Language Programme – The Complete Business Writing Course. 24 – 27 January: Johannesburg / Cape Town / Durban (Four Consecutive Weekday Mornings).

Share on Social Media

Hi Dineo

Please send me your e-mail address so that I can forward you information on our Business writing skills workshop.

Kind regards

Ruth

Stellenbosch University Language Centre

Share on Social Media

Hi Dineo

Kindly send me your email address, and I will forward you the information you are looking for on Business Writing Skills.  I was going to send you a message that is why I sent you a friend request.   Thanks and regards, Shirley Moss ADMAST- The Training Company.  My email: admasttraining@telkomsa.net

Share on Social Media

Hi Dineo

My e-mail address is ruth@sun.ac.za.

Ruth

Share on Social Media

Hi Dineo

We offer an accredited Business Writing Skills programme at various levels, which would address the needs of any staff members.  Please have a look at our website – http://www.copperline.co.za, and if you could please let me have your e-mail address I will e-mail you brochures for our various levels of Business Writing Skills courses.  My e-mail address is:  jo@copperline.co.za.

Regards

Jo Housdon Cooke

Share on Social Media

Hi Dineo,

Give Nicole Shaw @ Nimico Training a call… 

Tel: 011 475 4043

Cell: 082 719 1506

mail: nicole@nimico-training.com

Alternativel, if you wouldn’t mind sending me your mail address and contact details, I’ll get her to contact you!

Their products and services are top class!!!

Regards,

Tricia

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Morning

Please e-mail me on lizem@omnihplearning.com as we do offer Business Writing Skills and I am happy to supply you with client references.

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Morning

Please e-mail me on lizem@omnihplearning.com as we do offer Business Writing Skills and I am happy to supply you with client references.

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Morning

Share on Social Media

Morning Dineo

We are an accredited training provider based in Pretoria and we do offer Business writing Skills,can you send me your contact details at info@khulisane.com or give me a call at 087 751 3576,so that i can email you the information you need.

Thank you.

Kindest Regards
    Linkie

Share on Social Media

Frikkie Stoltz
    Participant

Hi Dineo

Please provide me with your email address.  thanks  Frikkie

Share on Social Media

Zalia Frosler
    Participant

Hi  Dineo
    We are acccredited with LG Seta for business writing. Contact me if you interested.
    thanks
    Zalia Frosler
    ZAG consultants
    021 447 9155

Share on Social Media

Vicki Louw
    Participant

Hi Dineo

Did you get the material you were lookin gfor?

Vicki

Share on Social Media

My Training company specializes in the field of English communication (written and oral) for the business world. I am an ex-teacher and have written my own material designed for South Africans at work, concertrating upon the problems that second language employees have with this very complicated language. I am keen to come and show anyone who is interested the outcomes of my workshops and the feedback that this training has received thus far.

Kind Regards

Lynette Myers

Know How Now

Share on Social Media

Zalia Frosler
    Participant

Hello Dineo

Not sure if you found a provider. We accredited for

us 12153- use the writing process to compose texts required for business. Level 4, credits 5.

Zalia

zagconsultants@gmail.com

021 447 9155

Share on Social Media

I offer a variety of Business Writing Courses, beginning with very basic English Skills training right up to Report Writing. Most of my courses are specifically designed for South African Second Language users of English.

Regards Lynette Myers.

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media