By sizweskade, 27 February, 2018

Good day

I recently did an assessors course with Academy of York which is SABPP accredited, I got my SOR & Certificate signed off by SABPP.

Now my challenge is that I want to register with the SETA's as a constituent assessor, and they require an ETDP SETA Statement of Results.

Please advice if I should redo a course with an ETDPSETA accredited institution or is there a way to convert my SABPP SOR to an ETDPSETA SOR or how should I tackle this issue

Your response will be highly appreciated.


Copyright: Portal Publishing (Pty)Ltd | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
Skills Portal | Careers Portal | Jobs Portal | Bursaries Portal | Skills Universe
About us | Contact us
Portal PublishingPress Council