Assessor/ Moderators Innovation Idea

This topic contains 1 reply, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Themba Phiri 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Charles Matubule
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I believe if we Assessor and Moderators can work together in terms of the referrals life would be easy, remember you cant Assess and Moderate at the same time. Lets build relationships for our success.

This thing of Training Providers abusing us has to stop, they apply project/ Accreditation with our documentation and not use us. We should come up with standard Fee for providing our documentation to avoid being exploited.

Together as a Team We Can Achieve More.

Share on Social Media

Hi Charles

Great idea. We need ways of implementing these suggestions.

Regards

Themba

Share on Social Media

Kathy Stoop
    Participant

Hi Charles,

I totally agree, we need to stand together on this and insist on payment for the use of our credentials. 

Kathy

Share on Social Media

Charles Matubule
    Participant

Hi Themba,

I have already started charging for my documentation, its my way or the high way.

Share on Social Media

Charles Matubule
    Participant

Thats true Kathy,

I learn so much from you

Share on Social Media

Jared Shippel
    Participant

Hi Charles,

Both sides seem to be abused and have a chance as the abuser, particularly when there are very few moderators or assessors for a particular unit standard or qualification. We experienced this recently, when an individual, who I shall not name, knew that we are applying for accreditation in a particular qualification where there are very few moderators. The same individual was guaranteed work in the agreement we sent through to him/her, yet was unhappy with market-related moderation fees. Instead this person wanted a percentage of each project’s revenue that he/she is involved in.

My point is that the system is such that various individuals and companies attempt to take liberties and advantage of others. As an accredited training provider, I can understand your concerns, despite the fact that we endeavour to use assessors and moderators that are included in any extension of scope applications we make. The challenge comes in when an assessor or moderator does not fulfill his/her duties and performance levels according to an agreement and the standards of the provider.

How do you propose such a situation is handled? 

Share on Social Media

Hi Charles

Thank you.  I think we  can learn from you. Kindly share your experiences and charges.

Regards

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media